Thursday, January 23, 2014

Higher Than a Kite

Nicki brushed her hair into a ponytail before entering her bedroom to find Kenzie on her bed. She was laying on her stomach, taking pictures on Nicki's phone. Nicki took her phone from the child who huffed. She looked at her out the side of her eye and MacKenzie smiled wide. Nicki stuck out her tongue and they both laughed.

"Daddy called." She informed her mother. 

"Why?"

"He left."

"To go where? It's movie night."

"Caddy wanted nachos."

"What?!"

"I know, mama." She shook her head before throwing her hands up. "They so extra." 

"Little girl..." Nicki laughed. 

"They are, Mommy." She smiled. 

"And what are you?"

"I'm not extra." She rested her hand on her chest with raised eyebrows that gave her a look of shock.

"Yeah, right..." Nicki laughed. "Is your brother back?"

"Um hmm. He's sleep. He told me to leave him the hell alone."

"Uh," Nicki gasped. "What did I tell you about cursing? I'm not gone warn you again."

"That it's bad." She hung her head before rapidly speaking. "But, Mommy, they say it in church so..."

"That's not the context that they're using it in."

"Huh?" She looked at her confused.

"In church, Hell is a place where monsters go. What your brother said is the same as the F word. You remember when Bash got in trouble for saying that?"

"So it's the same like bitch. Like a dog and a woman?" She smiled proudly knowing that she understood her mother.

"Don't say that, Grace." Nicki whined. "How do you even know that?"

"Brody."

"Stop repeating stuff that you hear Caiah say."

"Okay..."

"I'm serious." She said sternly. "Next time you're tasting soap."

"Okay..."

"Now, apologize for using that language around your mother."

"I'm sorry, Mommy." She smiled before kissing her cheek. 

"Oh, you hear that?" She smiled.

"What?"

"Daddy's home. Go start the movie and I'll get your brother."

"Okay..." She smiled before hopping off the bed and running.

Nicki released a sigh before getting up. She already knew that tonight would be a long night because it had been a long day. Hopefully, the girls wouldn't be hyperactive, Micaiah left his attitude in his room, and she liked Safaree tonight. She knocked on Micaiah's door to receive no answer. She pushed the door open.

"Caiah, get up." She flicked on the light to see his room a mess and him sprawled across the bed. "Caiah!"

"Man, what?!" He answered with an attitude with his eyes half open. 

"Why the hell does this room look like this?!"

He sucked his teeth and huffed, "Son."

"Son? Oh... Oh, so I'm your son?"

"Ma, please..."

"No!" She picked up a pair of pants and threw them. The pants landed on the bed while both pairs of eyes landed on the zip lock bag resting on Nicki's foot.

"Yo, Ma... It's not-" 

"Oh, you got me fucked up." She picked it up. 

"Ma." He stood.

"You gone bring this shit in my house?" She began walking out of the room. "Safaree!"

"Ma... It's not mine." He followed behind her.

"Yeah, and I was born yesterday." She descended down the stairs. "Safaree!"

"Ma."

"Stop talking to me before I kick your ass little boy." She began going down to the basement. "Safaree!"

She got to the entrance of the theater and called Safaree again. The girls knew by the sound of her voice to stay put. When he exited, she slapped his chest with the bag.

"Whoa." Safaree said.

"Safaree, I'm going to kill him." She paced the floor.

"Yo, Pops-"

"What the hell is he thinking?" She asked before turning to Micaiah. "What are you thinking?"

"I-"

"Lie. I want you to so I can knock you so hard upside your head that you'll be high for the rest of you life!" 

"Okay..." Safaree chimed in knowing that his wife wasn't going to calm down. "Where you get this?"

"A friend asked me to hold it."

"Are you fucking serious?" Nicki laughed. "So, you gone sit here... In my face... Probably high-"

"Nic." Safaree said before turning his attention to his son. "Yo, quit lying. You caught. It's over. Where you get this?"

He sighed, "Bash's homeboy."

"Bash who?" Nicki asked.

"Ms. Amber's son."

"Really?" Nicki asked.

"You smoking this shit in our house?" Safaree asked.

"Go ahead and lie." Nicki warned him.

He huffed. "This the first time I brought it home. I swear. I was gone gone smoke with somebody and it was gone be the last time cause basketball about to start but they couldn't so-"

"Oh, so I can get a call like I'm about to give Amber?"

"You can't do that!"

"The hell I can."

Safaree pulled Nicki to the side. "Look, babe... I'll handle this. Go watch the movie with the girls."

"Safa-"

"I'm telling you now. How you wanna do things is only gone push him towards it."

"I-"

"I got it." Nicki glared at Micaiah before angrily storming off. Safaree grabbed Micaiah by his collar and pulled him upstairs.


Hours later, Nicki and Safaree sat in a state of euphoria. Somehow, Safaree had convinced Nicki to smoke Micaiah's weed. Safaree was currently moon walking around the room to prove to Nicki that it could be done on carpet. When he fell, she began hysterically laughing.

"You are a true idiot!" She laughed.

"Wait. You hear that?"

"What?" She listened closely thinking that he heard one of the kids. They sat in silence for a few moments before Safaree finally spoke.

"That's the sound of you being a hater." She laughed before picking up a pillow and throwing it at him.

"Yo, stop!"

"Safaree."

"What?"

"I love you." She smiled.

"You weird." He got up and laid beside her.

"How come every time I try to be affectionate you call me weird?"

"Cause you evil as shit and its always random."

"I am not." She hit him.

"See."

"See." She mimicked him. "Safaree, we should like take a family vacation or something cause-"

"Wait. What?" He looked at her funny.

"Huh?"

"What you say?"

"What did you say?"

"Nigga, you was talking." He shook his head. "Aye, am I talking funny?"

"What?" She laughed.

"Like... slurred." She starred at him. "Am... I... talking... funny?"

"Safaree." She laughed. "What the hell is your problem?"

"I'm high." He said lazily.

They starred at each other for a while before Safaree began playing in her hair. He kissed her lips lightly. The way he looked at her as if she were indeed the most beautiful person in the world caused her to blush and look away. He kissed her once more, and this time she returned the favor.

"I love you, too." He said. He frowned when he noticed a wave of sadness wash over her. "What's wrong?"

"Do you think that we're good parents?"

"Duh." He said and she laughed lightly.

"Seriously," She sat up. "Do you think I'm a good mom?"

"Nicki," He looked at her funny and sat up. "What-"

"I just," She shrugged. "I mean, something has to be wrong if our son feels the need to do drugs."

"We just smoked. We good."

"Are you kidding? I'm so fucked up-"

"Stop. You're not." He sighed and ran his hand over his face. He hadn't planned for the weed to take this effect on her. He bargained for a few laughs, and maybe getting lucky, but not this.

"I am and because I am I'm scared that my kids will be."

"All teenagers try this stuff. My first time smoking was like twelve."

"Twelve?!"

"Yeah..." He laughed. "You're a great mom."

"But everything that we put him through, Safaree.... You don't think that he's angry or-"

"Nicki, he's fine."

"I don't know." She starred at her hands. "I just don't want Micaiah to end up like him."

"Like... Oh." He sighed. "I don't think its that serious."

"But everybody says that weed is a gateway drug." Safaree starred at her for a second before laughing hysterically. "What?" He continued to laugh which made her laugh too. "What, Safaree?"

"Yoooo, you trippin' son."

"I'm not." She laughed. "This is serious."

"Yo, take your crazy ass to sleep."

"Safaree!" She whined.

"Nicki, I'm not playing with you tonight." He stood.

"Safaree." Her tone was playfully demanding.

"Man, I'm hungry."

"Come here." She pouted. She watched, biting her lip, as he crawled towards her and then straddled her.

"What you want?" He smirked.

"I really, really want..."

"What?" He smiled. 

"Some... Nachos." She laughed. "Get the fuck off me son."

"Nah." 

He pinned her arms above her head then began kissing her. At first she tried fighting him off, but the intensity of his touch which was aided by the drug, proved to be irrisitable. As he moved his lips to her neck, she moaned as if he had already entered her. She managed to wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Faree..." She moaned as he groped her breast. 

"Hmm." 

"Now..." She whispered. "I want it, now."

Without any hesitation, he pulled the front of his pajama pants down, only exposing his member. She pulled her shorts aside and watched as he entered her.

"Ugh." They said released the same sound. Her head went back, her bottom lip became entrapped between her teeth, and her hips went forward. His eyes shut tight, the covers were choked within his grasp, but his rhythm was slow and steady. The lovemaking session only lasted for minutes but it left enough satisfaction for what seemed like a lifetime. When they were done, Safaree rolled over. They both laid on their backs, breathing in only the positive vibes that they sent out. They stayed this way until sleep found it's way to them. 










17 comments:

  1. Lol how they gon reprimand him and then go smoke it tho lmaooooo! Nic shoulda beat him. Dead so they high and horny! What a perfect combination

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Lil girl is sooooooo damn bad! Lol! Nicki better start popping Kenzie bad ass! And I remember when Caj was a baby and just wanted to play with his mama...now he's old and smoking weed. Ugh! They grow up so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, lmao. They really smoked that shit???? Like what was the point in that lol like I had to re read that part cuz I'm like they just got on Caiah about smoking and having it in the house and they go and smoke it. High and Horny tho > aha! Should've lasted longer but whatever. And Kenzie lol, she has plenty of sense.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lmfao yo they're so bad now. Kenzie ass is the worst but she's little and cute so it's okay, I'm dead at them smoking the weed tho.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lmao these niggas... What parent takes drugs from they kid and then smokes it.... I can't am with them & Mckenzie is bad cussing like she crazy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait..how old is Caiah again? Like 14? Tf did he have drugs for!? Dead at them getting high though. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LMFAO this was funny yet cute yet sexy. Nicki all pissed at him for the drugs them they turn around and do them. Caiah stupid for bringing them home though. Kenzie be knowing the context to use curse words nshit, lil bad ass.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved this!! Lmao the beginning was so funny & I can't believe they got high after screaming @ Cai for doing it lol I suppose he is their child though. But anyway, I know I'm late but this was perf & thanku so much for posting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lmao I loved this chapter, I can so picture this in my head. U do an amazing job writing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ur such an amazing writer

    ReplyDelete
  11. Drama, cuteness, and sex...great chapter. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yoo thats messed up for smoking cai weed n they fucking while they high....must be nice but can you give my new blog a shout out somethingnew-onikafaree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete